- Is the work being performed in the Captive core to your business, or could it be moved over to a 3rd
- Is it worth keeping your Captive, but re-locating it to a more appropriate location?
- What are the risks to the business of these various options?
- Can you work with the chosen Outsourcer to manage the Transition process, ensuring that there is a smooth transfer of knowledge, people and operations? If so, who will be
defining the Transition Map and who will be responsible for ensuring that its milestones are properly met in a timely fashion?
- What will be the impact on "Business As Usual" and how will you minimise it?
- Under new ownership, are the staff attrition rates likely to change and, if so, what affect will these have on knowledge loss and/or new training requirements?
- What are the future realistic practicalities if you should need to take some or all of the operations back in-house?
- By disposing of your Captive, what are the cumulative savings in:
- Communications and travel costs
- HR and payroll costs
- Management time?
and how should these be reflected in the sale price and/or any follow-on Managed Services agreement?